Friday, October 2, 2009

Blech!

Wednesday night our Rebecca threw up in the middle of the night.  Poor Baby.  Well, Thursday night her big sister, Cadie and Mom, that NEVER gets the stomach bug got it.  And oh baby, last night I paid for all those other times it missed me Ugh!  


We are having a moving sale tomorrow and have LOTS to do yet. The ad in the paper was for Saturday, but that didn't stop the carloads of people knocking on my door. "No, things aren't ready, the sale is Saturday.  No I'm sorry, you can't come back in 4 hours."


Had to cancel my sweet friend coming to pick up all 6 kids for the day, cancel the kids going to our Friday Co-Op, and cancel lunch with a gal from church.  


The timing of this is terrible!  I just needed to whine..., and no I don't know where my kids get their whiney britches from.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you all are feeling better soon!!!!
    Hugs, :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow people are gutsy. I would never knock on someone's door and ask to be let in early! But then, I was taught to be polite. Lisa~

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments!