Sunday, September 27, 2009

We're Moving!!

Today after much prayer, prayer, prayer and quiet conversations between Paul and I he finally said it officially....


"We're moving to Houston."


I know this is the first time some of you are hearing about this, but it has been in the works for many months.  Paul's job slowed down to a snails pace, nothing was coming in.  We put the house on the market in July.  The first of August a couple looked at the house (the week we went to Houston for the home school conf.).  The Lord had sent a cash buyer and they liked our house.  After negotiations, another looong walk through, an appraisal, a signed contract, inspections, money in escrow, it really looks like we have sold our house.  We are closing around October 24th.  ((((Yikes)))))


We are totally, and completely walking in faith.  There is not a job we're moving to.  There is not a location that we know we'll be living in.  We only know that family is there and that we're going to mooch off of each one of them until they give us the boot.  NOOOO, not really!  I wanted to see if you were paying attention ~ and I see that you are : )


I'll keep you posted on what's next for us, until then, please remember us in your prayers. 

4 comments:

  1. The important questions:
    1) How far will you be from Bucc-ee's?
    2) How far will you be from IKEA?
    3) How far will you be from us (I mean me and Lisa, of course)?

    Trusting God with and for you.

    in Him,
    GfG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited for the new journey you are taking and now maybe I will get a chance to meet you too! Will keep you all in my prayers!!!!
    Hugs, :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited!!! We will be praying for the Lord's provision for every step of your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad...er...uh...sorry that we don't live in Houston so we could help you while you are in limbo. We are praying for direction for you! Lisa~

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments!