Tuesday, October 20, 2009

This is the House That Jack Built, I Mean Paul

It's official!  We are all moved out of our house, and onto the next chapter of our lives.  Just a quick, quirky side note, for those that know me best, you know I start my catalogs/magazines from the back (nooo, not books), so I praise God for all these character building places in my life right now. : )
We made sweet memories that will last our lifetime in the house that Paul built just for us.  







An Empty Kitchen

Kitchen

School Room

School Room









The semi trailer made it to our 'holding place' (thank you Tracy & Shannon) Tuesday morning at 6:30am.  The trailer did have a blow out just 7 miles from our house.  However, the Lord had already made provisions.  A friend manages an 18 wheeler tire "re-treading" warehouse and service trucks that fix trucks with flats.  : )  Isn't God good? He took care of this for us as well.

6 comments:

  1. I love your (old) house....all the tile and dark wood! But that being said I know that God has a wonderful place for you in your new town!!! I hope we can meet soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house is beautiful!!! Prayers for the perfect new home for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure everything will go great in your new "home town"....praying for you!!!!
    Hugs, :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad I got to see your beautiful home before you moved. Where are you now? Where is that 18-wheeler full of stuff going to unload? Lisa~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these pictures don't do the house any justice. It's WAY more gorgeous in real life! Good memories there and yet so much more to come....elsewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful house Paul built. Can't wait to see what God does this time!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments!