Sunday, December 27, 2009

My 1st Born Turns 12 Today

Today was Cole's birthday, he turned 12. We woke him up with a heart warming, traditional, Happy Birthday song, a cappella.  After church we came back to the barn house to celebrate with cake and punch.  This year Cole chose pineapple punch, an upside down pineapple cake and cookie dough ice cream.  Well, he really only wanted ice cream, but I explained that for the sake of others there should be cake. :P

Honey with the Birthday Boy

Paul making punch

Me with my baby

....happy birthday toooo yoooouuuuu!

...Make a wish~

A cute little face

Opening up a few gifts

OMG, a game for the Wii (I love his sister's excited face)

Thank you Honey, you totally had me fooled that I wasn't getting this

Snap Circuits from mom and dad

Trying out his new gift


This picture of Cole makes me smile. He loves apples, reading and his lizard lounging on his arm.  This now 12yr old is already taller than I am at 5'6, wears an 11.5 shoe and keeps me in stitches.  

Happy Birthday Colie, I love you!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Cole! I remember when you were born. I can't believe it's been 12 years. And oddly, I haven't aged at all during that time. ;) You're such a great guy. I am blessed to know you and excited to see where your life will take you. With love, Mrs. P~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like he had a wonderful day! Yea!

    Congrats on being a mama for twelve years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They grow up so fast....happy birthday you almost teenager!
    :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pics are so GREAT! What a true little man he has become!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Cole!!! I love the pics and I'm glad to see you posting. :D

    Tab

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments!