Wednesday, November 25, 2009

This Face

We've been married almost 16 years, and in our marriage we've never had any pets.  Which means, yes, since having children for the past 12 years, our kids have never had a pet.
My entire childhood I had 2 dogs.  The first was a schnauzer, the second a lhasa apso. Never have we had a cat. When I was a girl I'd spend summers at my grandparents house where there were always lots of cats roaming the rural streets, living under peoples houses (up on cinder blocks).


This face makes me want to get a kitten...

I like how Westin looks like the strong, big brother here

The excitement in those lil brown eyes...

Mothering this sweet lil kitten

Later that night, asleep in a chair, dreaming of soft, lil kittens

...one day, in the future, when we have our own property, we will have some big ol dogs running and playing with our pile of kids....and maybe a cat or two to keep the mice out of the barn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments!