Friday, November 6, 2009

My Friend Tracy

I met Tracy when I began 9th grade, and we became friends instantly.  She is one of the most beautiful spirited, generous, fun loving people I know. She is married to her high school sweetheart (which I think is just the coolest), they have 6 sweet energetic "all boy" boys, live out in the 'country' with loads of cattle roaming around and a couple of faithful dogs to greet you as you pull up.  


Tracy has blessed my life in numerous ways over the years and she continues to do so today.  We are currently staying out in her in-laws "house barn".  The first night we went out there Westin (4) was crying because he didn't want to sleep with the cows. : )   We have lots of room and are surrounded by beautiful scenery.  Thank you sweet Tracy, you make my heart smile. 

Westin likin' him some tractors





Zip line fun times



Tanner found a frog

Garrett with his pet frog







3 comments:

  1. Are you back online?! It's so great to know where you are. Lisa~untoodee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a blessing to have lovely friends who love us like family!!!!
    Hugs, :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I bet your kids are having a BLAST!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments!