Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Visit From an Old Friend

The Rebecca's riding in the truck!
My first job was at the mall, working in retail. While working there I met a sweet, red headed girl, Cheryl, and we instantly became friends. This friend taught me to drive a standard, how to cross stitch and I'm not even going to venture down the lane of all the dancing. She moved out of state after she married some 15 yrs. ago. I have since seen her about a handful of times, and the opportunity arrived a few weeks ago. Her and her 7 yr old daughter, Rebecca, drove to our house from SA where they were site seeing, and spent the afternoon with us. Her husband and twin sons stayed home this trip. Anyway here are a few pictures from their visit.

1 comment:

  1. OH, it's so fun to visit with longtime friends! I'm glad you were able to.

    (and glad you posted!)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments!