Sunday, August 30, 2009

Introducing...

...Luke Preston Poteet
My SIL, Christine & family welcomed "lil" Luke into the world on Sunday 8/30/09.
He was born at 11:53 a.m. at home, 10 lbs. 12 oz., hence the "lil" comment.
Christine with Luke shortly after his arrival ~ both are beautiful!
Christian 13, Jacob 11, Noah 9, Abby 5, Seth 3, Sam 2
Luke's addition to the family makes 6 boys, and 1 princess smack dab in the middle. We are all so excited for this family, and rejoice with them in this season of their lives. They are a sweet family, that love the Lord with a passion, and are light in this wacky world.
Undoubtedly, Abby will be well protected with all that brother power surrounding her.

5 comments:

  1. So sweet! I'm so happy for baby Luke's safe arrival. Such a sweet baby. I LOVE that shirt Abby is wearing, hee hee hee....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweet!
    Congratulations to the whole lovely family.

    Hey - I'm followin' you... Now you follow me (wink, wink)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell her congratulations for me! What a beautiful baby! You blog looks great too! Lisa~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious!!!!
    Congrats to her family!
    Hugs, :) Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH, give her a congratulatory hug! He's beautiful. What a blessing!

    Wow! 10lbs!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments!