Saturday, August 8, 2009

Homeschool Conference

Okay.....My initial thoughts were that I would be keeping you updated, checking in every few days or so, but that hasn't happened. Here I am 2 months later, and only 2 posts. I am a first born, and most of you will quickly recognize that translates into 'rule follower'. I have sat down a number of times to catch you up over the fast 8 weeks, I mean past 8 weeks, but alas, that doesn't look like it's going to happen. I will confess that I went and 'back dated' the 2nd post, but now, I'm way past that. I have so much to tell you, but I MUST give you a quick run through........so pictures it is!!! :)
We sold our golf cart to the family that lets us stay in their beach house
at S. Padre (the morning we left for Houston)
We celebrated Cadie's 10th birthday a little early with the girls. Our first stop was
The Cheesecake Factory.
Aunt Christine, Rhonda, Honey, MeMaw, Bday Girl, Cousin Abby & Becca
Ack! ~ Next, she had her ears pierced! Notice the redness? Feel the throbbing?
Then it was 2 days of the most anticipated homeschooling conf. of our year. Which translates into great FUN, speakers, books, and seeing friends.
Mindy & Lisa....always make me smile!
Laura & her 2 precious girls. She always visits with us during our lunch break.
This year she brought us weary homeschoolers some warm brownies.
Tabitha & family...checkout those adorable monogramed outfits at
her new site
I drug my beautiful, quite pregnant, SIL, Christine, all over the homeschool
conference for those 2 days.

1 comment:

  1. OMWord, how sweet of you to post a link to my site! Love you! lol!

    Tab

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments!